- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta (CA-AB)
JOB NUMBER: 32729
Why you should join us:
Do you thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment? If you enjoy facilitating meetings and have a passion for continuous improvement, then we'd like to hear from you! In this role, you will sustain the onboarding and off-boarding process as well as assist and support the resource management process as it evolves.
You will use your expertise to:
- Lead and coordinate the onboarding and off-boarding service that supports project delivery across multiple teams
- Organize and facilitate information sessions to new resources
- Ensure the working environment is ready for the arrival of the new resources and that they have the appropriate initial level of support and guidance
- Collaborate with internal project teams and external support teams to confirm requests
- Consult with managers to create area-specific onboarding materials
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings to support Supply and Demand activities
- Manage the regular reporting cadence to support Supply and Demand
We'd like to review your application if you have…
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
- Five years of experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- A post-secondary diploma in business, planning & logistics or similar discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Demonstrated skill in managing relationships with internal customers and within the team
- Demonstrated facilitation skills to run effective meetings related to reviews, to obtain alignment and input from key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills to adapt to multiple priorities and competing demands
- Alignment with our values
- Experience with Data Analytic Tools such as PowerBI
Where you'll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 - 6th Ave S.W.
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
Suncor Energy (U.S.A.) Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Suncor, a leading integrated energy company based in Alberta, Canada with a business portfolio that includes oil sands development and upgrading, offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing.
Suncor's downstream business operates four refineries including the Commerce City refinery, the only petroleum refinery in the area and one of the largest in the Rocky Mountain region. Our global presence offers rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute, and grow in a variety of career-building positions. We live by the value of safety above all else - do it safely, or don't do it. Our strong track record of growth and a focus on sustainability mean tremendous potential for the future. Learn about our mission, vision and values .
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Colorado's only refinery - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
We want you to have a job that will fit your life - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs and an annual incentive program
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Stay connected to us:
- For more information on a career in Denver, click here
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job postings and news
- Join our Talent Community and sign up to receive customized job alerts
- Read our Suncor Connections newsletter to see what we're doing in the communities we live and work in
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so don't delay, apply now.