- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.54 gross per hour
Purpose of The Position:
This position is responsible for maintaining customer service as per City standards; stocking liquor, light housekeeping, efficient completion of transactions, and proper control of all cash.
Minimum Training and Experience Required:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High School diploma.
- Previous stocking/cashiering experience required with a demonstrated proficiency in point of sale cash register system and or Microsoft Office products.
- No criminal history or drunk driving related convictions.
- Experience in working at an on-sale and or off-sale liquor establishment.
2019 Starting Wage: $14.54 per hour. PERA eligible.
Part time hours can range from 14 hours per week to 29 hours per week. Schedule is flexible, Sunday through Saturday shifts. Position requires flexibility in scheduling to include days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
City job application and complete job description is available in the Human Resources office and on our website http://www.ci.northfield.mn.us/Jobs.aspx .
Application materials will be received thru 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 20, 2019 or until position is filled.
The City of Northfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- customer service
- human resources