- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Aviva has an excellent opportunity in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) team, in GCS, in our downtown Toronto office location. The role is designed to provide the AVP CRM for GCS (corporate and complex risk underwriting divisions) with a fully dedicated resource in data analytics, data management, results assessment, and reporting. You will have advanced Salesforce administration knowledge, experience developing solutions and protocols for data intake, and data management and accessibility.
- Administer Salesforce.com and drive operational effectiveness by development user protocols and advocacy of user take-up
- Consultation with CRM and underwriting Lines of Business to determine desired reports, sales dashboards and required inputs
- Review and recommend enhancements data storage within existing platforms with an emphasis on Salesforce.com
- Assist AVP CRM in providing decision-making reports to support pipeline management, sales conversion, retention and up-sell & cross-sell.
- Provide assistance to AVP CRM in preparation of broker/client meetings through data analytics and improvement on presentation model
- Provide ad-hoc support for requests such as data pulls, creation of new reports, information analysis etc.
- Assist using data for Quality Assurance and Audit functions
- Preparing monthly and quarterly analysis reports for sales execution, market engagement
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Sciences or equivalent
- Work experience as corporate librarian or data/knowledge management coordination
- Administrative competence with Salesforces.com
- Exposure to P&C insurance
- Experience in reporting and data manipulation tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Communicate ideas/decisions clearly to a non-technical audience
- Advance Administrative experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Experience with Sharepoint and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
About the company
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,600 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.