- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BOLTON CA
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
Job Purpose Develop, implement and realize the sales/account plan for the assigned account/portfolio, acquire and retain accounts and build and strengthen relations in order to realize commercial objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment when dealing with critical matters within the organization
- Cover used equipment sales and rentals throughout a territory
- Generate new business, promote sales and products, maintain existing accounts, and increase sales and market shares through the use of various channels
- Networking with customer contacts to create new business opportunities
- Keep updated on competitor products and activity
- Price negotiations, including the generating of sales of reconditioned batteries, reconditioned chargers, and rentals within the sales area
- Forecasting, quoting, order write-ups
- Meeting or exceeding all targets established in the designated territory
- Maximize margin and revenue through effective account management
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial or other establishments
- Develop and enforce standards for the salvage and reconditioning of spent equipment for resale
- Maintain on-hand inventory of all used equipment
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers
- Develop, present or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements
- Create, maintain and enhance relationships with key personnel for product development and sales
- Attain sales revenue, margin and DSO targets as defined by the company
- Travel to customer sites, vendors and service centers (territory size could vary)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- College Degree with 2-4 years of sales experience or High School diploma with 6-8 years of sales experience equivalent
- Proficient computer knowledge and Microsoft applications
- Ability to read and comprehend manuals, procedures and other written documents in English
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites
- Extensive travel involved
- A college degree and industry experience preferred
General Job Requirements
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds/11.5 kilos on occasions.
- Must be able to differentiate colors.
- This position requires you to drive a company vehicle. Therefore, you must be able to pass the company's driving requirements. Certain vehicles may also require a specific drivers license and have additional driving requirements.
- Must be able and willing to do overnight travel
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure everyones safety.
- Risk of electrical shock.
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V
- trades and professions