- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Seeking Salesforce Consultants for Architect, Development or Administration for contract or contract-to-hire roles nationwide.
- Experience in Veeva or APEX is a huge plus!
- Functions as a member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs, and development of Salesforce.com applications, and tests and builds automation tools
- Owning all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications.
- Performing hands-on software development and testing.
- Driving consistent development practices - tools and common components; Developing deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms
- Experience with software development, and preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience, is preferred
- Experience architecture designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce.com certifications is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com Mobile applications, e.g. Salesforce Touch or Salesforce 1, a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products a plus, e.g. Exact Target
- Experience developing AppExchange commercial applications a plus
- ms project
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.