- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 237441
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Concur is seeking a proven sales professional to prospect and sell directly to Nationals companies via the telephone, Internet presentations, and some travel in a defined geographic territory. The Regional Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale. Position reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Concur's products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Concur partners and other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within Concur.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Concur to help meet company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, etc. matters.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
- Operates under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of work.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Experience to selling to “C” level Executives
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Consultative, solution based sales methodology
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion & influence
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications and/or hosted software solutions is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
- Job involves up to 30% travel
Critical Performance Competencies:
Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
Competitive, high achiever
Holds self accountable for results
Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: (see below) or (see below), APJ: (see below), EMEA: (see below) ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.