- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The LCJ Group are seeking a highly experienced and Data and Examinations officer for a GOOD rated setting based in North London.
Interviews are being held Monday 22nd July.
- Provide administrative support for the staff within the School;
- Complete typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports;
- Produce mail shots for parents/carers, as directed;
- Complete general clerical tasks such as photocopying, filing, opening and distribution of mail;
- Keep computer records up to date;
- Provide Reception cover when required;
- Answer telephones and pass on messages as required;
- Order of consumables and stock control;
- Attend training including the Schools Training Days;
- Attend team meetings;
- Participate in the Schools Performance Management process.
- To be responsible for the administration, organisation and smooth running of School and public examinations.
- To support the maintenance and management of the Schools computerised assessment data using the Schools management information system (MIS) software.
- To contribute to the promotion of the general progress and well-being of children and staff within the School.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children you come into contact with.
If you are interested in this role, you feel you meet the criteria and are ready for a new challenge then please email your CV today.
It is very important that applicants understand that this role requires a formal qualification that is recognised in the UK.
LCJ are committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect applicants to share the same.
- Data Management
- stock control