- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Halton Hills
SEASONAL Stock ASSOCIATE
You've got to…
- Love the brand and ensure that passion shows up every day.
- Make the best first impression: smile and welcome customers authentically.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals and KPIs.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Look under rocks and ask questions.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don't dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We'll want you to…
- Ace training.
- Support Sales Associates by assisting on the selling floor and in the fitting room.
- Respond to customers in the moment and partner them with Sales Associates as needed.
- Provide an efficient checkout experience.
- Comply with merchandise receiving and handling guidelines.
- Maintain presentation standards.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
And, don't forget about an amazing discount on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals).
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics, conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*only full time roles, eligibility rules apply