- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
The Security Architect helps managing and reducing security risks by providing technical security expertize to all internal clients. He will also elaborate global policies and standards, provide security guidance on infrastructure designs and conduct risk assessments.
· Coordinate project security in order to assist IT teams in delivering secure infrastructure solutions with his security recommendations and requirements;
· Act as a key technical resource for Ubisoft internal clients, including top management, regarding security matters related to all environments;
· Ensure prevention and good management of technical, legal and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security policies, guidelines and standards with a global mindset, taking into consideration all Ubisoft offices;
· Perform and participate in technical vulnerability assessments of systems currently in place in addition to security evaluations;
· Implement or deploy new tools, processes and best-practices in order to improve knowledge sharing and to raise security level while promoting security awareness among Ubisoft employees;
· Communicate with efficiency while delivering security needs and validating that appropriate security measures are in place;
· Carry out all other related task.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences or any related discipline;
· Technical IT certification;
· Security certification (CISSP and/or GIAC).
· 2+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
· 5+ years in technical hands-on on at least one of the following topics: Microsoft security, Network security, Linux security;
· Strong experience of key concepts: TCP/IP stack, VPNs, Firewalls, PKIs and encryption;
· Programming/scripting experience (Powershell, ASP, .NET, Python, Perl).
· Effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from top management to technical teams
· Proactive and result-oriented
· Autodidact and rigorous
· Adapt quickly to change
· English language is required (oral/written)
· Solid knowledge of industry standards (ISO27002, PCI Compliance, NIST/DISA)
· Advanced knowledge of Application Security Architectures and Guidance
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.