- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition-QUE01486
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment and hiring process of new employees by working with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers
- Create staff requisitions;
- Coordinate the writing of job descriptions in French and English;
- Display postings on the HR database;
- Participate in identifying the needs with hiring managers;
- Carry out the selection interviews;
- Proceed to salary analysis and produce offer letters;
- Collect all of the pre-employment documents required for employee files;
- Complete all required documentation to proceed with hiring.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and compensation advisors of the Head Office and of business segments in order to make fair offers, even-handed and aligned to the market and carry out effective and well-coordinated transfers in all respects;
- Ensure the recruitment of university interns and renewal of consultant contracts;
- Monitor key performance indicators related to the recruitment process and contribute to their improvement and evolution;
- Be aware of best practices, market trends and competition on talent acquisition;
- Attend various committee meetings, participate in mandates and special projects;
- Support the HR Business Partner regarding all the annual HR processes and act as her backup.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in human resources, industrial relations or a related field;
- You have a minimum of five (5) years' experience as a recruiter
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are committed to customer service, teamwork and collaboration;
- You demonstrate an impeccable customer service and can work in a high caliber corporate environment;
- You are results-oriented, pay attention to details and are comfortable to work with tight deadlines and high expectations;
- You have a great sense of organization while remaining flexible;
- You are fluent in French and English, both oral and written;
- You master the Microsoft Office suite tools.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Recruitment & Staffing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.10.2019, 10:32:14 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- human resources