- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That's because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that's the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You'll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We're in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between - doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
We have an opportunity in London, Ontario as a Sr. Analyst for our special projects.
Job Summary Now, if you were to come on board as our Sr. Analyst, Special Projects, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- You will be specialized in implementing new technology an play the role of testing, validating and problem solving the inputs and outputs of the new technology and systems
- Work closely with a project management team to submit requirements within the strict timelines
- Deliver Analysis leveraging actual accounting transactions and processes
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users and business.
- Interpret technical requirements and determine next steps
- Take leadership role in working with key project stakeholders (Finance, IT, External Vendors, Operations)
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
Think you have what it takes to be our Sr. Analyst, Special Projects? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role:
- Accounting or Finance Degree or Diploma required
- This role is hands-on and you will be required to gather, interpret and make recommending on key findings
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead teams and projects, and indirectly manage others
- Strong business acumen that can develop strong relationships to better understand the business needs and identify collaborative "win-win" solutions
- A minimum of five years' experience in a computerized accounting environment
- Excellent analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of professional interaction with various levels of operations and other department managers
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, including strong Excel
- Detail oriented and willingness to delve into problem in order for successful issue resolution
- Able to work overtime when required
- Experience with JD Edwards
- Bilingual is an asset
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital/family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact (see below) for further information.
- ms project