- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 69842
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Manage the implementation of AML Data initiatives, contributes to the mobilization of the AML Data Domain, and connects into critical transformation and remediation initiatives to provide input from an AML Data Domain perspective.
- Manage the implementation of the AML Data initiatives in accordance with AML Program priorities, including:
- Key initiatives required to mobilize the domain and sub-domains (e.g. Name Screening, Transaction Monitoring, CRR, Reporting)
- Link to other new and existing initiatives within AML with heavy data requirements
- Overall view on sequencing and timing of AML data initiatives
- Manage data initiative activities to completion, ensuring that the projects are delivered on time, on budget and in alignment with requirements:
- Source and data elements identification, data profiling, root cause analysis, issue management.
- Design and establish processes for CDE and ASD registrations
- Conduct data lineage from source to target, including data flows
- Conduct data mapping activities
- Contributes to mobilization of AML Data domain by leading the implementation activities included in scope of the AML domain and sub-domains
- Identification of data elements and critical data elements
- Definition of data requirements including business, technical and operational metadata, implementing data quality controls and processes
- Ensure requirements are clearly, accurately and thoroughly documented and understood
- Identification and tracking of data quality issues for data belonging to the AML domain
- Execution of data remediation plans with the appropriate team (e.g., frontline owners of applications, IT&S) as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- University degree in Engineering, computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in delivering complex data solutions
- Experience and knowledge of AML business solutions / processes.
- Experience writing production dataset in SQL, OR building internal/production data tools for ETL
- Understanding of Oracle-Mantas, Fircosoft and Hotscan
- Familiar with data management and domain structure is preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements into high level technical requirements (mainly as it relates to data)
- Ability to conduct quality reviews and provide constructive feedback when required.
- Strong Project management experience
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- ms project
About the company
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and Asia-Pacific. We are dedicated to helping our 23 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of more than 88,000 employees and assets of $896 billion (as at July 31, 2016).
Scotiabank es el banco internacional de Canadá y un destacado proveedor de servicios financieros en Norteamérica, América Latina, el Caribe y Centroamérica, y Asia-Pacífico. Estamos comprometidos en ayudar a mejorar la situación de nuestros 23 millones de clientes a través de una completa gama de asesoría, productos y servicios en los sectores de banca personal y comercial, gestión patrimonial, y banca privada, corporativa y de inversión, y mercados de capital. Con un equipo de más de 88,000 empleados y con $ 896,000 millones en activos (al 31 de julio de 2016).
La Banque Scotia est la banque internationale du Canada et un leader parmi les fournisseurs de services financiers en Amérique du Nord, en Amérique latine, dans les Antilles, en Amérique centrale et en Asie-Pacifique. Elle s’est donné pour mission d’aider ses 23 millions de clients à améliorer leur situation au moyen de conseils et d’une vaste gamme de produits et de services, dont des services bancaires aux particuliers, aux entreprises et aux sociétés, des services bancaires privés, d’investissement et de gestion de patrimoine ainsi que des services liés aux marchés des capitaux. Au 31 juillet 2016, l’effectif de la Banque Scotia s’élevait à plus de 88 000 employés et son actif à 896 milliards de dollars.