- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Manager, Canadian Banking Finance - Capability & AnalyticsWhat is the opportunity?
As Senior Manager, Canadian Banking Finance - CB Finance Capability & Analytics, you will create the center of excellence for CB finance to advance cross platform financial analysis and insights. You will be responsible for building and implementing CB Finance capability & analytics road map, cross platform business cases and continuously advancing the forecasting and analytical framework.
What will you do?
• Develop and implement CB Finance capability and analytics road map, seek continuous feedback for ongoing enhancement
• Leveraging existing data sets, develop expertise in cross platform profitability analytics for business cases
• Collaborate with FCM on ongoing FA forecasting models enhancements, establish continuous enhancement road map and apply statistical correlations where applicable
• Ensure consistency of financial capabilities across all platforms ie) Product profitability, Campaign profitability etc.
• Responsible for cross platform / CB wide business cases
• Build/maintain CB wide business case model to be leveraged for all business cases
• Act as "consultant" on ad-hoc analytics for any business units levering the various existing analytical platforms ie) TPR, PMDP, CCVM etc…
What do you need to succeed?
• Strong technical skills and experience with data analytics and financial modelling
• Comfortable dealing with large and complex data sets
• In depth understanding of finance theory / application; understanding of financial / statistical concepts and approaches
• Strategic business sense
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills; effective communicator and ability to influence and defend recommendations
• MBA, MMA or professional accounting or finance designation such as CPA or CFA
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of FI products and services, sales, pricing and risk management
• Experience with data visualization tools ie) Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Alteryx etc.
• Growth Mindset
• Intellectual Curiosity
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in an agile, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
• Advance the catalyst mandate
• Flexible work/life balance options
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada's biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com .
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-sustainability .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.