- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Senior Manager II, Samsclub.com Site Analytics, you will work with Sam’s Club leadership to build a strategy and execution plan that improves samsclub.com site performance. Working with cross-functional teams such as product management and other analysts, you will provide actionable insights through large data analytics, rigorous A/B testing, data mining, various financial analysis etc. The ideal candidate should be an independent solution oriented performer, skilled and experienced with using data to drive strategy and business action.
• Bachelor's degree and 9+ years in relevant site analytics / site development / site merchandising experience or Master’s degree in a quantitative field like engineering / statistics / math / physics / computer science / information technology and 6+ years in relevant site analytics / site development / site merchandising experience.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in a quantitative or analytical role within ecommerce, consumer or marketing analytics.
• Advanced SQL & experience with working on large multidimensional datasets
• Curiosity, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
• Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
• HQL, Spark experience
• MBA or Masters in Analytics / Statistics
• R / Python
• Great articulator and communicator
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.