- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 62446
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Vulnerability Management Services has global accountability and is highly supportive of the Bank’s business, enabling execution of the Bank’s strategies, operations and services, while ensuring that appropriate application security practices are adhered to. This function provides core competency in proactively detecting application code flaws and/or bugs while working with the appropriate teams in instituting appropriate controls to mitigate risks, specifically as it pertains to web application vulnerabilities and threats. The Senior Manager will be expected to work closely with the application development groups to integrate application security processes and procedures into the software development lifecycle.
The Senior Manager is responsible for managing a team supporting the Directors, VP, SVP and CISO in achieving IS&C strategic goals through various processes including the development, integration and infrastructure support of Vulnerability Management Systems.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Manage a team to develop, integrate and provide infrastructure support for various Vulnerability Management Systems including Fortify, WebInspect Enterprise, Software Security Centre, Configuration Compliance Manager, Tripwire Enterprise and IP360.
- Comprise, implement and streamline technical integration strategies for IS&C systems into Global Accelerator Pipelines and the SDLC.
- Design technical strategies and processes to manage vulnerabilities and threats for transactional, marketing and informational systems.
Skills, Experiences and Functional Competencies
- 5+ years’ experience with full stack Java / J2EE developing Multi-tier Web Applications, Web Services and Web API’s using Spring or other Java-based frameworks.
- Development Management / Team Lead Experience
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines with Jenkins.
- Experience in data migration or batch processing with Python.
- Experience provisioning, integrating and leveraging relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle).
- Experience within an Agile development environment utilizing JIRA
- Experience with business intelligence, data analytics and reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, Cognos, Tableau).
- Experience with Static Application Security Testing Tools with Fortify.
- Experience with Dynamic Application Security Testing Tools with WebInspect.
- Must have the ability to generate reports and tailor communication strategies for various levels of technical staff, executive management, and business clients.
- Good communication and support skills for triaging and resolving technical issues.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.