- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Payroll AnalystWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Oversees data maintenance to ensure complete and accurate record of payroll information by preparing payroll inputs, calculating and processing changes on internal reports outside of PeopleSoft, and reviewing inputs in PeopleSoft & CloudPay.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for team members, managers, and senior managers regarding payroll inquiries, records, deductions, and procedures.
- Ensures payroll operations and controls are followed, and maintains compliance with policy and/or law; applies and/or recommends corrective actions when necessary; audits work completed by analysts; drafts standard operating procedures.
- Identifies and owns resolution of payroll regulatory risks by applying understanding of current industry practices.
- Analyzes, reviews, and resolves complex data and/or transaction changes and exceptions in area of focus with moderate legal compliance consequences while monitoring impacts to operations and resources. May guide analysts on assignments.
- Understands and demonstrates knowledge of laws, regulations, and company practices and policies related to payroll matters such as inquiries, records, deductions, and procedures.
- Uses computer, internet and Microsoft Office software to complete payroll tasks.
- Uses automated data processing systems (PeopleSoft) to enter data, perform analyses, and run reports regarding payroll data.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Strong knowledge of Canadian Payroll Legislation for all provinces
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: HR operations, accounting, payroll, payroll tax
- Strong knowledge of Canadian Payroll Compliance
- Excellent oral and written communications for distribution to others within the organization (i.e., payroll team, leadership, partners, etc.).
- Uses Outlook for multiple tasks, including reading and responding to email communications, managing own calendar, and requesting meetings with others.
- Creates documents and other reports in Word, basic use of PowerPoint, as needed, for contributions to presentations.
- Performs moderately complex tasks in Excel using V-Lookup and Pivot Tables
- Ability to prioritize work and meet daily, weekly, and monthly, production goals (accuracy and timeliness).
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion or any other status protected by applicable legislation, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.