- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
- Develop customized Executive and Program Level KPI Dashboards
- Create consumable KPI visualizations for multiple stakeholder groups on a timely and constant manner -weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Interpret data and analyze results to deliver key business insights and improvement recommendations
- Work with Business leaders to understand program goals and offer insights into their specific Lines of Business
- Support the ongoing understanding of business results against targets
- Maintain, develop, enhance and automation reports
- Create standardized reporting that links Enterprise level KPIs to Program level KPIs to scrum teams and lines of business
- Escalate data/reporting issues as they become apparent, while providing viable solutions and options to these challenges.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness, and operational efficiency
- Support the Program Governance team with Quarterly Program Increment planning, roles & responsibility alignment, program templates & ad hoc reporting
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- University degree in Business, Computer Science, Data analytics or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in analytical role and working with significant amount of data
- Strong knowledge of Agile practices, methodology and associated tools for reporting, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity and out of the box reporting available
- Experience in Telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated success working with internal business leaders to understand and gather needs
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships, work collaboratively, and resolve problems with people at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent time management and priority management skills.
- Flexible and possess a willingness to take on new initiatives/roles and to contribute to the team s success in a variety of capacities.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Reporting and Analytics & Report Development
Requisition ID: 172480
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || Toronto || [[mfield2]] ||