- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Senior Process Technologist you will:
- Be responsible for all relevant manufacturing projects.
- Deliver process development and line trials successfully.
- Provide process guidance and advice to cross functional manufacturing teams.
- Promote adoption of new practices or process for increased efficiency.
- Monitor and communicate process trends to ensure launch date adherence, maximum process optimisation and effective communication to customers.
- Assessment of equipment capability to ensure that process standards are in line with company and customer requirements in order to drive improvements.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Good level of computer literacy ability to use computer programs to analyse project results.
- Understanding of technical KPIs.
- Expertise in interpretation of customer code of practice.
- ms project
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.