- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req Id: 247181
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
A challenging and interesting opportunity for a motivated individual within the Bell Corporate Security - Information Security team.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Senior Specialist - Information Security. This person will be responsible for assessing the organization's Security Maturity across BCE and its affiliated companies. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for developing awareness campaigns and programs to drive Cyber Security awareness and readiness throughout the organization.
- Performing security assessments across the Bell group of companies to measure security maturity and compliance of each business unit and of the overall organization
- Develop and deliver awareness campaigns and programs to drive Cyber Security awareness and readiness throughout organization - adapt strategies based on emerging trends and threats
- Develop and deliver executive presentations
- Identify, document, and record non-compliance issues within the Corporate Governance, Risk and Control (GRC) tool
- Meet on a regular basis with business stakeholders, including executives, to ensure plans are on track
- Minimum of 5 years in an IT or Network Delivery role (Networks, Servers, etc.), or Information Security auditing, Information Security Governance
- Critical thinker with the ability to identify potential areas of concern and be able to accurately identify and document issues
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity
- Strong analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment
- Excellent oral, written, and group communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Post-Secondary education in IT Auditing, Information Technology-related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent negotiating, decision making, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Strong team player; demonstrates initiative; has a strong desire to succeed.
- Formal Canadian Privacy Legislation training/certification
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), PMP, ITIL or other similar credentials
- Experience in formal presentation of reports to senior business leadership
- Some HR related experience and ability to build training material and develop creative approaches to education and learning
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 12/22/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or (see below) to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at (see below) .
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
- human resources