- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Item Management Specialist will be responsible for training and supporting merchants as they set up items for the website. This includes managing data, providing and implementing solutions to better business processes and responding to high volume of emails. They will work cross functionally with internal and external partners to provide outstanding customer service to resolve complex back-end and customer facing issues.
As a specialist within the Item Management Services Team, you will be challenged to deliver innovative process improvements which scale and promote performance. You’ll work in a close partnership with the Retail Teams to support their efforts to ensure our customers save money and live better.
Who Are You?
- You have first-rate data analytics skills with a strong focus on execution
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You have the ability to simplify issues into simple actions
- You are attentive to requests and are able to prioritize action items
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners to provide outstanding customer service
- Monitor and execute data updates across multiple systems
- Manage large volumes of data requests
- Diagnose issues across multiply systems and tools
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support merchants and business objectives
- Ensure content assets are provided and up to company policy standards
- Construct and manage data dashboards for retail teams
- Establish and execute operational KPI’s, SLA’s, and deliverables and ensure they are met
- Develop and communicate processes changes
- Resolve complex back-end and customer facing issues related to site assets
- Train retails teams and business partners
- Maintain data integrity through various systems
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Experience with measuring and meeting service level agreements
- Self-driven and well organized
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity and comfort with database applications
- Understands and follows Wal-Mart's three core values: Respect for the Individual, Service to our Customers, Strive for Excellence
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.