- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Burlington; Kitchener; London; Niagara; Windsor
World-class learning and leadership programs
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you like working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Are you looking to continue your professional development in Tax? Then this opportunity is for you!
What will your typical day look like? Your typical day will consist of providing tax related services to private company reorganizations and estate planning for shareholder officers while working in a team in order to provide senior tax advice to help our clients with sound tax management. You will also prepare and manage income tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals along with examining tax provisions and prepare opinions and other documents.
About the team As a Senior Analyst in Business tax, we will offer you the opportunity to work in a stimulating and high-energy environment with like-minded people who are renowned in their respective technical fields, develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients and pursue your professional development and reinforce and expand your chosen career path.
Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law or any other related field; master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course accounting designation an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Canadian Tax, ideally in a Big 4
- Dedication to professional and client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to diagnose problems related to projects, develop solutions and communicate with clients;
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at (see below) if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
- trades and professions