- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Services Delivery Manager is an integral member of the F5 team, leading the relationship within F5 and between the customers operational and leadership groups. The Services Delivery Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the relationships held to increase long-term partnerships through pro-active and personable interactions. They are a leader within our teams and coordinate recourses for a world class customer experience.
Success in the role requires:
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport into lasting customer relationships
- The ability to identify opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction
- Effectively deliver the Service Delivery Suite with Consulting and/or the Premium Plus Account Management deliverables with terrific customer service.
- Effective communication and negotiations skills at all levels, from front line engineers to executive level.
- Commercial and business acumen
- To be accountable for operational results of F5, particularly Customer Satisfaction, renewal and additional sales success.
- The ability to address both immediate operational actions and also seeing strategic collaboration opportunities in line with F5 policies and QMS.
- The ability to translate engineering deliverables into executive communication and lead situations when they go off track.
- Lead deployment and post-deployment relationship of operations partnering with customers and potentially partners.
- Delivering and leading key metrics and tasks which improve and deliver stability for customers as well as leading best practice efforts within the same environments.
- Be a point person for the customer and account team on those items related to Professional Services and/or Support.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction on all support related interactions by managing the team to the processes and standards outlined in F5’s Quality Management System.
- Manage customer interaction by coordinating communication internally and externally and directing issues to resolution.
- Be a primary point of contact for escalations for abnormal or difficult situations. This includes the consolidation of communication under a single customer and F5 point of contact with the responsibility and authority to achieve resolution of problems.
- Manage executive lingages, post incident follow-up, internal and external communication professionally instilling confidence and account control.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Building strong partnership relationships with customers.
- Develop Service Delivery Plan for each customer to ensure outcomes are measurable
- Manage consulting requests from nominated customers and co-ordinate with internal F5 Consulting teams to deliver within agreed timescales.
- Schedule customer maintenances and ensure appropriate quality checks have been completed.
- Manage customer F5 projects for on time delivery.
- Review service delivery failures and produce incident reports when required.
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements.
- Organize and chair monthly/quarterly service review meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a dynamic, matrix-managed environment across local, regional, and global offices
- Knowledge of common support center metrics and ability to manage teams to key performance indicators
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Basic Knowledge of Linux/UNIX (RHEL, CENTOS, SUSE, Solaris)
- Mobile Networks/Telephony experience is a requirement
- Diameter Routing Agent knowledge
- Desirable Traffix
- Experience with case management ticketing systems, workforce management programs a plus
- Experience managing advanced enterprise customer situations relating to Support and System availability
- Must be able to relay complex technical issues to a wide range of audience
- Ability to interact with senior management and executives on matters concerning multiple functional areas and/or customers
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative team environment
- Proven track record in managing indirect reports in a dynamic and focused way.
- Must be able to influence and manage a client
- Experience of working with public sector clients (specifically with commercial involvement)
- Foundation level understanding of Project Management – PMP Certification desired but not essential
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies – ITIL foundation certification desirable but not essential.
- Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for out of hours work.
- Must be able to show good judgment skills and the ability to put the customer first
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Manage any sub-contracted partner deliveries to ensure professionalism and quality
- Review and report any service delivery failures or customer issues with the services being delivered.
- Work in partnership with the customer to develop and drive customer service improvement plans
- Provide regular communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Must also be fluent in local language as this role supports customers also locally
State minimum qualifications of education, experience, licenses or certifications.
- 5 years management experience in a customer service role focusing on corporate customers in production environments required
- Mobile Networks/Telephony experience required
- BA/BS or equivalent
Experience in a technical support role a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 5% -10% of the time spent traveling.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
Duties require the ability to travel up to 60% via automobile and airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
About the company
F5 provides strategic points of control throughout the IT infrastructure, enabling organizations to scale, adapt, and align with changing business demands