- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req ID: 54453
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- To maintain and troubleshoot the assets on the signalling and communication subsystem of the line (CBTC, CCTV, PA, PIDS, IAC, SCADA, network, phone, Access control, Signaling,
Other server room, etc.), In line with specified Quality procedures. This will require Manual work and sometimes working on powered equipment in a safe and controlled manner
- To carry out such work in accordance with strict Health & Safety procedures as lay down by legislation and the Company Health & Safety policies.
- To participate to the maintenance of some others asset (Ventilation, security assets, Pumps Switches etc.)
- To carry out all levels of examination and work arising involving the use of computerized Equipment/working manuals, shunting & Reformation exams
- To exchange or repair some of the asset of the subsystems
- To undertake other duties related to the environment of the power assets or of Work as specified by the Rail System Manager and/or Operation supervisor in a safe manner
- In case of Accident or Major failure, to participate to the rescue/corrective operations.
- To report activities (work orders/inspections) through a computerized maintenance Management system CMMS and Tabs.
- To supervise and/or follow any sub contract activities.
- To adhere to Company procedures especially in relation to Quality and Health & Safety.
- To attend regular team briefings
- To read reports and manuals as and when required.
- To report accidents/incidents.
- To drive company vehicles when required
- To respect, clean and maintain his work environment.
- To work with the Rail System Team in case of emergency or extreme weather (ice/snow) in order to maintain the line operation
- Min 4 years' experience as an signalling or telecom technician
- Low Voltage certification is highly recommend
- Knowledge of Rail/Vehicle environment is preferable
- Working knowledge of Quality and Health & Safety standards
- Occasionally has to share skills/information to others
- G license mandatory
- Other license (truck/trailer etc ) preferable
- Work at height, on outdoors and during the night will be required.
Planning & Organising. Prioritises day-to-day workload
Flexible and Adaptable. Can adapt to new ideas
Conscientious. Meets proposed deadlines
Detail Conscious. Ability to consistently produce accurate factual & detailed information
Team Player. Supports team members
Corporate Teamworker. Works well within a team environment
Team leader/Operation supervisor
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
Alstom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Alstom is a drug-free workplace.
- safety and security