- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
If you're ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Signalling Engineer in Edmonton.
As a Signalling Engineer, you will work closely with all Bombardier's Engineering group. The emphasis will be the integration of the signaling equipment necessary to achieve the performance requirements of a Light Rail transit system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze system requirements and client specifications to establish functionality and performance of system;
- Verify and validate signaling equipment design and specifications for equipment to be used in the LRT system:
- Review construction drawing sets for LRT transit signaling subsystem;
- Review and verify field installations against the approved construction drawings;
- Manage non-conformance reports.
- Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering Degree;
- Membership in APEGA for past 5 years;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Transit/Railway Systems Engineering;
- Knowledge or work experience with City of Edmonton projects is beneficial.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry's broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Production and Installation Integration
Primary Location: CA-AB-Edmonton
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.11.2019, 11:25:51 AM
Unposting Date: 26.12.2019, 11:59:00 PM