- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
Job Description We are looking for team players, that are humble, smart and ambitious to join our Moncton software team. Our software teams build new exhilarating games, and adapt existing games from the content library, that are delivered on multiple continents. Each game developed is supported through design, development, QA, external lab submissions, and post live maintenance. This role works in collaboration with other supporting teams such as Quality Assurance, Game Design, Graphic Arts, Game Integration Testing, Client Sales, and more to deliver into highly regulated markets. Come and join our team!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++/C# code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Perform peer code reviews
- Lead team in gathering requirements
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Computer Science
- ) A minimum of 5 years of software development work experience preferably with C++ and/or C#
- Strong proficiency in C++/C#, Windows
- Game engine experience such as Unity is considered an asset
- Experience with Shaders, 3D, physics and Open GL is considered an asset
- Game development experience is considered an asset
- Linux proficiency is considered an asset
- Experience with tools, such as Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA, Collaborator, Cppcheck is considered an asset
- Capable of working in a team environment
Keys to Success
- Strong common-sense approach
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong analytical skill set
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team relations skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .