- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CA$27,000.00 - CA$29,000.00 gross per year
A small but specialist international trading company based in North London is now looking for a Spanish-speaking Shipping / Logistics specialist to join their hard-working, multi-cultural team.
The company trades across a range of products from food to pharmaceuticals, and heavy machinery to bulk commodities. Logistics/shipping experience from within at least one of these areas is essential
As the role is working heavily with Spanish speaking regions of the world, business level fluency in at least Spanish and English is absolutely essential. Other languages are also beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience of international physical commodities trade shipping/logistics
- Solid working knowledge of international shipping procedures including all associated documentation including; bills of lading, incoterms etc.
- Knowledge of payments via Letter of Credit / Documentary Credits
- Invoicing; both raising outbound and processing inbound
- Confident liaising with international logistics providers, shipping lines, foreign customers and suppliers
- Strong IT skills, particularly across the Microsoft Office package
Salary: £27,000 - 29,000 p/a, depending on experience
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.