- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.Come and be a part of this success.
About the role
- Support DPS Refresh work, provide input to PMO work tracker for readiness activities, and DPS refresh
- Lead the look ahead schedule and calendar for upcoming project and business key events or milestones
- Support development of PLT deliverables, provide input as needed into PLT work tracker, coordinate input and deliver PLT communications to broader business
- Support Project Alignment Meeting set up and delivery (materials, content, participation, etc.)
- Support coordination of stakeholder engagements including site visits
- Mission control dashboard maintenance
- Support coordination of meetings and input for ALT, weekly leadership meetings, Potash scorecard (including updates), appraisal, and monthly asset reviews.
- Provide support preparing and/or coordinating summarized information to key engagements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in varied roles including planning, projects and functions.
- Prior project management or stakeholder/communications experience.
- Ability to partner with all levels of professionals and leading others and fostering relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment
- Bachelor Degree qualified in a relevant business or communications background.
- ms project
About the company
BHP Billiton is the world's largest mining company. Its origin comes from the merger (2001) of the Australian company Broken Hill Proprietary (BHP) and the British company Billiton.