- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Specialist Occupational Therapist.
Your main duties will include:
- Supporting and developing people's ability to participate in functional skills of daily living and accessing the world around them.
- Encouraging people to develop self-help skills and promote their independence and well being.
- Helping to recognise and manage sensory processing difficulties and supporting people to regulate their sensory systems to enable them to access education.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- A recognised Occupational Therapy degree/qualification.
- Health Care Professionals Council Licence to practice.
- 2-3 years proven experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Training in therapeutic approaches to improve fine and gross motor skills and motor planning.
- Knowledge of special educational needs and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Experience in writing annual review reports to contribute towards Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP).
- Line management experience would be useful, as well as giving clinical supervision.
- A confident, caring and pro-active attitude.
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.