- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A Speciality Doctor is required to join a busy, private healthcare organisation working with adult rehabilitation, stroke and neuro rehabilitation.
- Hold full GMC registration and have at least
- 4 years post-graduate training (or its equivalent on a part-time/flexible basis).
You will be responsible for;
- Providing comprehensive patient assessments, requesting and interpreting diagnostic results for inpatients and outpatients.
- Supervising the admission of patients to wards allocated to.
- Undertaking and documenting a daily review of all inpatients as required.
- Preparing and attending Consultant Ward rounds and Multidisciplinary Team Meetings.
- Undertaking procedures as necessary, e.g. phlebotomy, ECG.
- Undertaking all aspects of Medicine Management as required.
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.