- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Medical Cannabis
DESCRIPTION: Our medical cannabis client is currently searching for a Sr. Manager, Medical Trade Sales to oversee the organization's medical trade strategy. In this role, you will create and lead the trade marketing strategy and support the field sales strategy with health care key stakeholders including health care professionals (HCP), patients, institutions, hospitals and payers.
This position can be based in the Greater Toronto Area.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Candidates must have:
- Minimum 5+ years of pharmaceutical experience and strong understanding of the selling process with HCPs, clinics, pharmacies, LTC.
- A strong understanding of national and local healthcare and reimbursement systems.
- Minimum Bachelors level degree, preferably in business or science.
- Experience in negotiation & contract management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting the above requirements AND submitting via web portals may be considered. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/area of GTA residence.