- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
So what's next?! We are here to help. At Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of clients, while leveraging a diverse and powerful network to solve our clients' most pressing concerns and complex challenges. Are you up for the challenge of leading at every level, developing a global network of colleagues, and embracing endless opportunity? If so, Deloitte is the place for you.
What will your typical day look like? Learn Deloitte's audit innovations and methodology - you're not just reading numbers, you're understanding them. Interact and develop global and cross-service line relationships at every level - build a network that lasts a lifetime. Engrain yourself in a culture that fosters excellence - a place for you to learn, to grow, to create, to lead. Understand the what, how, and why of change - always be ready to act ahead. Explore the world with our clients - help them connect the dots.
About the team Recent graduates interested in pursuing their CPA designation are key members from day one. Graduates are responsible for creating and nurturing positive relationships with key client contacts at every level. We know that we perform better when we connect with our clients.
Within your service areas, you will work with strategic team members to develop an understanding of the firm's business and the clients that you are serving. You will support organizations in different industries of all sizes to help them perform better and adapt to an ever-evolving future.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Is working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree and pre-requisites for entry into the CPA Professional Education Program. You also have the intention to pursue a CPA designation.
- Is a leader and takes initiative, in and out of the work environment by having strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has outstanding communication skills, flexibility, humility, integrity and professionalism
- Has experience with MS office suite (significant experience with Excel is an asset)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at (see below) if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.