- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Quebec City
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Look no further!
What will your typical day look like? As a Staff Accountant II you will provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions and assist in the planning and execution of the audits of financial statements.
About the team Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That s why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You ll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone who:
- Completed an undergraduate degree and has 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Audit
- Is working towards or enrolled in the CPA designation process;
- Has experience and/or interest for technical research in accounting standards;
- Has excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams;
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills in French.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at (see below) if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.