- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By building cloud infrastructures, customers get the scale and quality of service that modern applications require. Only NetApp can help organizations focus on the business at hand when they develop a zero-touch infrastructure that manages apps, data and services as one integrated resource supporting both public and private clouds.
The Next Generation Data Center (NGDC) Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and closing new business with NetApp HCI, Solidfire All-Flash Arrays, Private Cloud Solutions and unstructured Object Storage solutions. The ideal candidate will be results driven with proven experience to penetrate “greenfield” accounts and establish binding relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Develop selling opportunities in new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within existing NetApp accounts.
- Develop new selling relationships within assigned Channel partner accounts.
- Promote the NetApp HCI and NetApp Next Generation Data Center story with all customers, prospects and partners.
- Communicate and deliver business outcomes through software-defined storage strategies.
- Engage with Channel and non-traditional partners to help customers transform with NetApp HCI solutions that change the game for Digital Transformation.
- Effectively communicate NetApp strengths in a positive manner to customers, prospects and partners. (requires understanding of the competitive landscape)
- Effectively navigate and leverage internal resources to build effective sales campaigns with Solutions Engineering, Channel and Services teams
- Assess customer business requirements and position NetApp and our partners to exceed expectations
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis
- Deliver operational excellence - Effectively manage sales pipeline and accurate forecasting with predictable business results that exceed revenue targets
- Must possess strong leadership and relationship management skills to manage a complex sales strategy.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in selling Cloud Services, HCI (hyper-converged infrastructure) technology solutions and/or Unstructured data solutions.
- Preferred experience selling into the Service Provider market and/or delivering PaaS or SaaS solutions.
- Proven track record exceeding revenue targets and capturing net new logos.
- Experienced track record selling in a multi-product portfolio.
- Self-starter, ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a remote environment.
- Value vs. Price based proposals
- IT as a service
- Pipeline development within existing and whitespace accounts
- Strong communications, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Minimum of 5-8years of direct enterprise sales experience.
- Experienced selling in a multi-product portfolio environment.
- Strong knowledge of technology and solution selling.
- Aptitude for understanding how NetApp's Data Fabric, Cloud Solutions, Products and Professional Services solve business problems.
- New Account penetration and prospecting
- Proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.