- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
Strategic Sourcing Researcher - 6 Month FTC
Diageo’s Performance Ambition calls for us to create the best performing most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world; this requires us to guarantee our plans with the right people and capabilities. Talent Engagement is the global function that attracts, assesses and selects external and internal talent that is the best for Diageo to help deliver our performance ambition.
Talent Engagement’s ambition is to be world class recruiting function focused on engaging, attracting and hiring the very best and most diverse talent. From the candidate perspective the role of Talent Engagement is to bring our employer brand and employee value proposition to life by expressing our purpose, values and ambitions by connecting talent with what makes our culture special.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Sourcing Researcher to proactively deliver top quality and diverse talent pipelines to support a project in our US market. Partnering with business and HR stakeholders to ensure that Talent Engagement successfully deliver a world class service against hiring goals.
As a Strategic Sourcing Researcher you’ll be developing and maintaining a robust and diverse candidate pipelines at the front end of Diageo’s talent engagement. Leveraging cutting edge sourcing tools and techniques ensuring the highest calibre of candidate is delivered.
This a varied role that interacts with different verticals within the business, as a Strategic Souring Researcher you will act as a subject matter experts to our business partners. You’ll be working directly with internal senior level business stakeholders to ensure a high quality search brief is develop and formal sourcing strategy agreed.
This role requires exceptional stakeholder engagement, liaising with Talent Engagement Managers and senior executives. Ensuring a consistent and effective process is followed to deliver exceptional talent for the business.
We’d really love to hear from you if you’re experienced in…
- Grand Master in the latest sourcing tools beyond LinkedIn, Boolean and x-ray searching; a commercial mind-set - loves to source and hunt top quality talent
- Resourcing expert demonstrated through an appropriate accreditation –LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter, Institute of Recruiters etc.
- Multi market talent acquisition experience essential, preferably including exposure to senior hiring and developing markets
- Deep understanding of the HR components/hiring process and current talent acquisition/market trends, coupled with a strong external radar and awareness of external best practice
- Versed in the power of employer branding and how to use this advantageously within talent attraction and engagement
- Ability to engage with the wider Talent Engagement team and turn market intelligence into insight that helps inform new programmes and approaches
- Exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders; ability to listen but also persuasively convey recommendations
- Ability to work in confidential situations, gaining trust and respect from candidates and hiring stakeholders
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
- ms project
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.