- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DARTMOUTH CA
Requisition ID: 134861
Store #: 00C274 Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut, a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses, has partnered with Bass Pro Shops, the leading national retailer of outdoor gear and apparel known for its immersive retail experiences, to open Sunglass Hut shop-in-shops inside Bass Pro stores across North America. If you have a passion for inspiring others to enjoy and explore the great outdoors while wearing amazing sunglasses, this could be an opportunity for you.
Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fun culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities. At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
The Store Manager is an on-the-floor leader, not only performing all store functions, but also acting as a guide and role model for the team. Coaches, develops and inspires the team so that everyone working in the store serves as a true ambassador for Sunglass Hut.
The Store Manager creats an environment where everyone delivers great service through The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Store Manager's leadership, energy and willingness to make quick decisions inspires every store Associate to deliver The Sunglass Hut Experience that translates into sales.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Develops the store's strategic plan to achieve financial results.
- Drives sales by continually identifying opportunities to achieve both personal and store goals.
- Leads by example by coaching, developing, mentoring and inspiring the team to enhance store performance.
- People work for people - uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
- Networks, recruits, hires to staffing needs, and trains using the onboarding tools provided as part of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Inspires team growth through individual development plans.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends an average of 100% of time present on the sales floor.
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent and absolute execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Develops customer relationships through interaction and feedback.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying curious on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Motivates, coaches, and inspires thei team and ensures they are the best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and procedures, and maintains brand standards.
- Continually coaches and develops to ensure retail excellence.
- Communicates information regarding promotions, contests, and incentives to the team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous leadership experience of 2+ years
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Ability to use critical thinking to deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store
- Customer service and/or retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail (see below) (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
- customer service