- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Are you interested in supervising a dynamic team?
Work for a firm where wellness is important.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Each day, we surpass ourselves to do what matters most… for our clients, for our people and for the community.
What will your typical day look like? As a supervisor, your main responsibilities will be to approve and analyze overtime, timesheets, absence requests, etc as well assess the performance of the team of client experience professionals and meet with partners, executive assistants and other personnel when problems arise. You will also establish internal procedures to ensure efficiency of the different services and evaluate and manage the team of client experience professionals (reception, D.411, purchasing, courier, printing, room service, event coordination, room set-up service), etc.
About the team Our client experience team is composed of Client Experience Professionals (CEPs) who offer highly important services in all our offices. The CEPs deliver an exceptional client experience and service fuelled by a positive attitude, excellence and an innovative approach. Our mandate is to create a warm environment and ensure that our offices are always ready to welcome our people and our external clients.
Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone with:
- Minimum eight years of experience in a fast-paced and high-caliber environment
- Two years of experience supervising employees or a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to execute several tasks at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a keen sense of team work
- Ability to resolve problems and conflicts, and ability to find solutions and ability to negotiate and persuade
- Excellent bilingualism, both verbal and written
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at (see below) if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
- trades and professions