- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be in charge of controlling the production flow, planning, organizing, motivating and coordinating the Dorval plant.
- Manage and follow-up the budget for your group, while ensuring quality of the product and productivity of your employees (15 to 25 employees).
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives and optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization.
- Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process.
- Exert your leadership while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier Aerospace.
- Coach your team in order to develop their talent in the organization.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have strong management skills and an extensive aerospace experience.
- You have a college degree diploma or equivalent experience.
- You must have values and a vision wich conforms with the company's philosophy.
- You are bilingual (french and english), and have good communication skills and the required flexibility to work with different teams.
- You can work within very tight deadlines.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: General Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.11.2019, 3:40:16 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- trades and professions