- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft is offering a very interesting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager. In this essential role, the candidate develops and implements innovative recruitment strategies to attract and select the best talents for the Ubisoft Montréal teams and to stay one-step ahead of our competitors.
He / she must ensure the development and maintenance of the networking community; ensure to share information and collaboration between stakeholders.
The candidate will manage the Talent Acquisition team under his / her responsibility.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
• Develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies to meet the growth objectives of our teams
• Develop and maintain good relations with both external and internal clients, while collaborating in a professional and honest way with them and monitoring ongoing files;
• Collaborate with management to anticipate and meet future needs
• Develop your networking community and generate excitement by using all the techniques and tools at your disposal.
• Participate in major industry events;
• Act as a leader in setting up and managing new recruitment processes and methodologies;
• Create a talent pipeline around the world;
• Evaluate and improve hiring processes; from the headhunting to the signature of the offer letter;
• Coach, inspire and motivate a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists and Team Leads;
• Identify, measure and report key indicators for the recruiting team
• Perform other related tasks.
• University degree.
• Education/Training in team management (asset).
• Education/Training in game management (asset).
• Minimum 8 years of experience in high-level recruitment.
• 4 years of leadership experience in a company
• Have networking experience.
• Demonstrate an excellent sense of customer relationship;
• Have relationship and sales skills;
• Have leadership and initiative;
• Demonstrate perseverance;
• Analytical and synthesis skills;
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation in problem solving;
• Be action-oriented and quick in decision-making;
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Bilingual (French and English);
• Good knowledge of the video game industry.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.