- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada!
We are a family business that unites more than 6,000 employees working together to support one another, our customers, consumers and our communities. Our heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing runs more than 120-years deep!
We are the face of Coca-Cola and its partner brands to Canadians. We produce and deliver the beverages and experiences that delight them at every occasion in their lives. We are the bottler for an entire nation with a vision and commitment to becoming the greatest in our industry.
About our People
We believe our people are the DNA of our organization. With an unwavering commitment to do their best every day, we also share values which define how we work:
- Safety First For all of us safety is non-negotiable and must come first
- Integrity We nurture trust and keep our word
- Accountability We all take ownership and responsibility for our actions and the parts of the business that we impact
- Quality - We focus on quality in every aspect of our business. Our products refresh families across Canada, including our own, so we work to deliver the best for them, every time
- Entrepreneurial - A mind set of being results focused, sharing improvements & innovations towards a better future
If you often find yourself saying this can be done or are often questioning is there a better way? then Coke Canada has opportunities that will encourage you and your teams to step forward. We offer a variety of employment opportunities that will enable you to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career.
About this opportunity
The National Talent Acquisition team are a passionate group of talent ambassadors seeking the best people to join the Coke Canada family.
This position can be based out of our Calgary or Coquitlam site and will support the front line recruiting for the Western Operations Unit.You will partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to identify and understand their needs to create competitive high-volume strategies, programs and plans as well as supporting in the execution of hiring talent into Coke Canada.
You will be supporting the high-volume recruitment of non-union and union field operations, sales and other operational roles. This is the perfect opportunity to develop your career in Talent Acquisition and be a part of exciting projects and initiatives establishing TA best practices and standards at Coke Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Full cycle Talent Acquisition support for high volume and salaried Field operational roles
- Partner with HR and business leaders to develop high volume seasonal Talent Acquisition strategy and plans based on hiring trends and workforce planning objectives
- Conduct in depth intake meetings; understand objectives on recruitment delivery, regional challenges, job requirements, attraction strategies, screening and assessing criteria and recruitment cycle process
- Develop a Talent Acquisition events and social media calendar and execute on plan
- Support National Talent Acquisition projects and improvements opportunities
- Act as a TA ambassador building the talent brand through social media, targeted advertising, events and school partnerships
- Leverage Talent Acquisition reporting and scorecards to monitor progress & ensure delivery on objectives and review progress reports with business leaders as required
- Adhere to recruitment processes, service levels and system usage standards
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Completion of bachelor's University Degree or relevant Diploma
- Minimum 3 years' recruiting experience with a proven track record of high volume
- Preferred experience in unionized environment
- Strong candidate assessment abilities to identify quality hires
- Proficient with Microsoft packages MS Excel, PowerPoint, applicant tracking systems and LinkedIn and Indeed Sourcing
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and influencing skills, results driven, high performing, collaborative, shows initiative, proactive, encourages building key relationships
Important - All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited ( Coke Canada ) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver's abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email (see below)