- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
From January 2020 Sanza Teaching Agency is working with a Camden based primary school who are looking to appoint 5 Teaching Assistants (2 One to One, and 3 Class Teaching Assistants)
Salary S34 Spine point 5-6 £22,800 - £23,211 per annum (pro-rata term time only)
Pro-rata salary £19,533 - £19,885
Prospective candidates are required to provide evidence of good literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths) and should have experience of working with children in an educational setting.
The role of teaching assistant will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning. We are looking for someone who can:
* Demonstrate successful experience in a primary setting (working across all age ranges).
* Work as part of the staff team.
* Under the guidance of the Assistant Headteacher, to work with individuals and groups of pupils in class, and in the playground.
* At the direction of Class Teachers, help to organise classroom activities and prepare resources.
* Support and deliver the programmes for teaching literacy and numeracy and assist pupils to access the full curriculum.
The successful candidates will be highly motivated and able to form excellent relationships with both children and adults. Visits to the school are actively encouraged so please contact to arrange a visit.
- Teaching Assistant