- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job description The Terminal Operations Specialist (TOS) provides 24x7 real-time, first level technical support for terminal operations staff, truck drivers, and carriers across our network of Canadian equity terminals in both French and English. Our team is committed to providing an excellent customer experience with every contact by both telephone and email. This is a fast moving, operational environment where being adaptable and calm under pressure are keys to success.
- Monitor and provide priority response to designated terminal alarms.
- Timely and appropriate response to calls coming into the National Emergency response line, including follow up escalation as required.
- Provide driver, contractor and terminal assistance as required. Requests may include bill of lading changes, equipment breakdowns, system configuration issues, printer repairs, custom document preparation, contractor call outs, etc.
- Execute standard terminal support tasks including product density updates, product outage communications, and tank swing requests with strong focus on timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure defined control tasks are completed on time and according to midstream procedural standards.
- Incident reporting completed in a timely manner to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Ticketing and optimization of rail car loading at our Canadian terminals.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts, 4 days on/4 days off
- Must be able to work days or nights (6:30 am or 6:30 pm start times). Shift assignments may change periodically, but are generally non-rotating fixed shifts for several months at a time.
- Bilingualism required (Must be fully fluent in both English and French). Interviews will be conducted in both languages.
- Latest/highest education
- Learning and thinking
- Business literacy
- Able to learn multiple computer systems
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Teamwork/Interpersonal effectiveness
- Strong customer focus (internal and external customers)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Start date: January/February 2020
Location: Moncton, NB
- You will work for a company that has safety, ethics, diversity and inclusive values at its core
- Attractive salary and benefits programs including:
- competitive savings, pension, and health/dental plans that you can customize to meet your needs
- workplace flexibility programs
- educational and physical fitness financial assistance programs
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, dynamic organization that rewards initiative and innovation
- Successful networking and mentoring programs including formal training along with hands on experience
- Competitive vacation package - provides you with three weeks of vacation (the first year is pro-rated based on your hiring date) plus one earned day off per month and four floating days annually for use at your discretion
Who we are
At ExxonMobil Business Support Centre Canada ULC (EMBSCC) we are an integral part of a worldwide network of business support centres that provide financial, technical, information service, transactional and customer service support to ExxonMobil's global operations.
- For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
- We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 15, 2019
Eligibility to work in Canada:
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canda. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Copies of passports are not acceptable. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
The ExxonMobil Business Support Centre Canada is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, ExxonMobil may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions within the Company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including Imperial Oil and affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
- customer service