- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 3:30 - 11:30
Job Code: 516
Location: 501 - Morse Street
Reports to: District Manager
- Manage and supervise sort operations
- Manage a group of unionized employees
- Create a positive work environment, building employee loyalty and a team atmosphere
- Responsible for achieving objectives as outlined in the operational scorecard
- Responsible for managing performance of employees as per operational standards and indices
- Improve operational standards through reviews of employee performance, coaching, counseling and recognition
- Responsible for communicating and implementing policy, procedure or programs
- Responsible for completing a variety of reports and documents
- All other related and assigned duties Qualifications
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership
- Energetic Leader with strong motivation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of duties and responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Present a professional and positive image
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadershipWorking Conditions: Office Environment; On the Road; Outdoors; Warehouse Environment
Salary Grade: Grade 9
Please apply via MyCareer.
In order to be a eligible to apply for a position, an employee must have:
- been in their current position for at least six months
- Satisfactory performance in their current role to be considered.
Employees must notify their immediate manager when they apply for a position.
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
All employees who are eligible to apply for a position will be considered. Only the most qualified candidates will be selected for interviews.
Tous les postes unilingues à l'extérieur du Québec exigeant uniquement la connaissance de la langue anglaise sont affichés sur le site Intranet de Purolator seulement.
Si vous désirez une traduction française de cette description de poste, prière de communiquer avec votre Représentant aux ressources humaines.