- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are helping one of the most renowned organisations recruit a Unix System Administrator.
The successful candidate will ensure that the systems are maintained and managed as well as resolving service affecting issues, implement changes to the systems and build new systems and environments when appropriate.
- Technical assistance
- Deliver change to the business using a continuous improvement workflow
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of Systems infrastructure based on business requirements and adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models.
- Create documentation
- Troubleshooting problems to help find and fix root causes.
- Implementation of system changes
- Operating system patching and maintenance
- Respond to and resolve incidents and problem tickets.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise to support complex Unix Systems across all tiers, under minimal supervision
- Linux Administration (Centos or Redhat)
- Solaris 10 administration
- Apache HTTPD
- Shell scripting (bash, python, perl, or ksh)
- operating system
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.