- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
User Assistance Developer Student Intern-19000RWG
Oracle is searching for an enthusiastic and talented user assistance developer intern to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the user assistance team working closely with development, product management, and support, to create resources that don’t just document what the product does but accelerates a user from novice to power user. Oracle Marketing Cloud user assistance resources focuses on demonstrating the power of the product and efficient usage rather than dwelling on basic reference information.
- Review user interface mockups and develop in-application help content
- Build and maintain resources that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video and other educational techniques.
- Create world class product documentation, such as conceptual and task-based documentation.
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for writing/communication
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Active listener and problem solver
- Highly organized and deadline driven
- Comfortable working on a team
- Knowledge of computer software development is an asset
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
: All Roles
: Temporary Employee Hire
About the company
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.