- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This individual will ensure the User Experience is at the front of all new journeys through digital channels including web, social, and mobile. You will take a user-centered design approach and map out personalised user journeys based on strategy, and content.
- An exciting multinational technology company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct user research.
- Create wireframes and prototypes.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data using web analytics and heatmaps.
- Test user-centered design approaches.
- Strong understanding of users interaction with pages and solving potential issues.
- Incorporate USP's at optimal points through the journey.
- Map out generic and personalised user journeys.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with the team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Proficient in design software.
- Strong user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation.
- Experience running lab-based user research sessions.
- Proven understanding of Information Architecture.
About the company
Since 2003, ReadyRecruit's goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams. We connect organizations and top talent in Canada.