- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join us for an evening of interactive discussions and networking with likeminded peers! The event will begin with a panel discussion featuring Deloitte's female professionals from different technology service areas. This will be followed by breakout sessions with more female professionals where you will learn about our different service lines. The evening will conclude with a networking session.
When: The evening of January 15, 2020
Registration Deadline: Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 11:59PM. You will need to upload your resume, unofficial transcript and answer the following question in your cover letter.
Question: Deloitte is committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce and dedicated to sustaining an inclusive culture. Please include a 250-word response to one of the following questions in addition to your resume/cover letter.
1. Unite to Include:
- In your opinion, what do you think Deloitte should do to increase women in the technology field?
- Why is gender diversity in the workplace important - particularly within Technology today?
2. Lead at Every Level:
- Who is your female tech inspiration and why?
3. Make an Impact that Matters:
- As a woman interested in Technology, what impact will you make throughout your career?
- What is the root of the problem today for having a low percentage of women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) programs?
- Participants will be required to present ID to receive their name tag to enter the event; those not on the registration list will not be admitted
- Space is limited. Students will receive a confirmation e-mail closer to the event date to indicate their application status and any additional details for the event.
Thank you for your interest in the Deloitte Women in STEM event!