- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Workshop Manager for Major Fleet Repair Workshop in North London
Salary £33,000 + Bonus + Car
Location: North London
*Must be a Level 3 NVQ trained technician*
If you are a senior technician or Workshop controller and are looking to take the step into management then this could be the role for you.
We have been asked to recruit a Workshop Manager for a major Fleet Repair Workshop based in North London.
As a Workshop Manager for Fleet Repair Workshop you will have full responsibility for ensuring a team of productive technicians are working to the desired high standard as set out by the company. You will have a proven ability to manage diverse work groups and to build effective relationships both internally and externally.
You will have a proven track record in the design and implementation of new initiatives resulting in improved efficiencies against contractual performance indicators.
It is essential that you have a proven track record in running a successful workshop within the motor trade.
This position will suit an enthusiastic individual with a minimum of 3 year’s recent experience as a Workshop Controller / Manager within a Fleet Repair Workshop and have good organisational and man management skills.
Workshop Manager for Fleet Repair Workshop:
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Fleet Repair workshop, delegating the workload to your team of technicians, organising them and ensuring the work is carried out within a set time-frame, ensuring a high efficiency and productivity rating.
- A hands-on leader, with a proven background in people management in terms of achievement through their team, you will have an extensive knowledge of the operational running of a fleet repair workshop and business administration, with a strong computer literacy.
- To work collaboratively with the Senior Management Team to build and run an effective and profitable team.
- To organise the workshop and provide direct reports with the necessary leadership, direction and performance objectives to enable it to deliver its goals.
- Drive productivity, efficiency and utilisation throughout the workforce
- Drive the adherence and development of established processes in line with agreed service and quality parameters and on-going development of the service solution
- Provision of technical expertise to the business in order to identify efficiency and cost saving opportunities for the customer
- Continuous improvement and development of technical and non-technical skills base within the workforce in line with contractual requirements
- Building effective relationships with key suppliers and internal and external stakeholders
- Management and consistent application of established people practices including performance management, absence management, People P&L, disciplinary & grievance, values etc.
- Provision of coaching & support to the team
- Planning and management of resources to ensure high technical service delivery levels are consistently achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all H&S and Environmental requirements and on-going monitoring of staff compliance.
- Health and Safety policy / Quality Policy / Environmental Policy
- Ensure continuous compliance with the requirements of Information Assurance Maturity
This is a great chance for an ambitious Workshop Manager to join one of the UK's largest fleet and logistics companies- a company that rewards success and hard work both financially and career wise.
So if you are a hands-on leader with experience as either a Workshop Manager or Motor Trade with a proven background in people management who is looking for a position and a company that offers both an excellent salary and superb opportunities for further progress then email your CV today
Please do not hesitate to contact Luke @ Maiday Recruitment on or
luke @maidayrecruit. co.uk
- business administration