IT Project Quality Manager
September 2001 - June 2014
(Several positions in IT) Deputized, coached and supervised (up to 10) project managers, and their teams, in the implementation of the SW development methodology (CMMI) in all Process-Areas, in a Java environment for the Front Solutions Business unit. Requirements Engineer: Single-point-of-contact between Business and IT. Stakeholder management, reporting and communication. Elicited and brought to production technical and functional into the main Investment Management / CRM & Sales applications. Controlling / IT Project Portfolio: 10 MCHF per annum.. Business Process Management (BPM) Designed and operated the Private Banking top confidential ad-hoc reports (DWH) process (SharePoint) Procurement and Contract Management:: compiled and brought to signature the Legal Framework Agreements and underling Work-Orders with multinational corporations (Sun Microsystems, IBM, Ergon, Comit) to build the Personal Financial Services (web) portal. IT Audits
PMP (on going)
2016 - 2016 (1 year) Kanton Zürich
(SQE) Software Quality Engineer
at (ASQ) American Society for Quality
2011 - 2011 (1 year) Kanton Zürich
Master of Business Administration
at City University of Bellevue, WA, U.S.A.
1992 - 1995 (3 years) Kanton Zürich
Bc. of Science in Computer Science
at Oklahoma Baptist University, OK, U.S.A.
1982 - 1985 (3 years) Oklahoma
• Accountable for delivering software implementation projects on-time, on-budget, to the highest quality that meet customer’s objectives.
• Supervise project teams consisting of varying business and technical resources that reside across multiple locations.
• Knowledge of project management principles and best practices and experience coaching the Project Management Offices.
• Supervise and moderate business requirements documents, project definition documents, acquisition agreements and manage the execution of these plans.
• Serves as a liaison between vendors, internal customers, and Shared Services personnel regarding problems with technological solutions.
• Responsible for oversight of QA deliverables produced by stream including test strategies, project plans, status reports and other test deliverables.
• Project Portfolio Controlling, Procurements/Contract Management and IT Audits.
Knowledge and keywords