- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
"Essbase business analysis tool" solution team is a part of Management and Business Information Solutions (M&BIS) within Swiss Universal Bank. Currently we are looking for an ambitious and skilled individual with solid technical profile to apply for a position as Application Developer & Business Analyst in our team.
- A lead role in identifying, specifying and developing automation projects within Swiss Universal Bank
- Development of the web platform and its underlying tools
- Maintaining and further developing our integrated planning, forecasting and reporting platform based on Oracle Essbase and Oracle Hyperion Planning, including enhancing our driver based calculation models
- An active involvement in development of databases supporting top management analytics
- Broadening understanding of our offerings, including technical support to our business clients
- Collaboration with partners within the finance area and across divisions, including data gathering and delivery, coordinating processes and interacting with multiple Stakeholders across international locations
- Open to discussing flexible / agile working
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server and ETL tools like SSIS
- 1-2 years of experience as a software developer or in a systems architect role
- Good experience in a programming language (e.g. Java, C#)
- Solid competency in Microsoft Excel
- You demonstrate excellent analytical skills and holistic thinking, flair for data and figures
- You are service oriented and reliable person with drive to develop
- You are a dedicated problem solver, focused on teamwork and possess good interpersonal skills
- Very good in spoken and written English
- Oracle Essbase experience is a plus
- Higher education in a technical science or banking / finance experience will be considered as an advantage
Ms. K. Mauersberger would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.