- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CHF16.15 - CHF18.70 gross per hour
OfficeTeam is looking for a motivated Sales Assistant to fill an exciting role. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your career, then we have a position for you. The Sales Assistant is a long-term temporary-to-full-time position based in El Segundo, California.
- Cold calling experience
- Handling preparations for and attending trade shows and conventions
- Facilitating the promotion of company products and services
- Preparing communications and proofreading documents
- Producing sales reports and preparing presentations
- Assisting in coordinating orders to ensure completion of process
- Handling arrangements for travel and meetings
- Maintaining kindness and professionalism while interacting with customers to provide superior customer service
- Providing administrative, technical and clerical support to sales teams
- Coordinating courses and training internal employees
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field suggested
- Compensation and benefits experience preferred
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in leave of absences
- Employer suggests 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience
- Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills required
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Exceptional social skills, previous experience coordinating projects, and able to work well with all internal personnel, outside clients and vendors
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.